A five year old girl is spearheading a new winter campaign, warning about the dangers of fires in the home.
She was just two when she received bad burns from a lounge room heater.
She wants to stop others from suffering the same fate in part of a campaign urging Victorians to be extra careful with gas and electrical appliances this winter.For more information, visit [http://www.homefiresafety.com.au |www.homefiresafety.com.au]
Should police officers accept fast food discounts?Vote
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo! New Zealand
All rights reserved.
Select your region to see news and weather for your area.