The "Valeo 2020 Arizona Law Firm Hourly Rate Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report is a comprehensive and detailed competitive intelligence and legal pricing tool available because the report details average hourly rates by individual law firms as opposed to aggregate groupings of law firms with disparate pricing structures as is found in surveys, peer services, and e-billing reports.
The report analyzes and presents hourly rates for 2017 - 2020 by:
- Section 1: Firm Revenue Groups (AMLAW 10, 50, 100, 101-200, 200 and Non-AMLAW) by Position for overall hourly rates
- Section 2: Overall Rates by Individual Law Firm
- Section 3: Rates by Firm by Key Practice Areas
- Section 4: Rates by Firm by City (Phoenix and Tucson)
The drivers of the Arizona economic expansion - leisure, hospitality, retail, and real estate - have been severely damaged by the COVID-19 crisis. However, as in other areas of the United States, legal bright spots include increases in labor & employment, transactional and bankruptcy work. The worst may not yet be over but modest income growth is forecasted for 2020; all of which bodes well for the law firms practicing in the Grand Canyon State.
The author researches, reviews and analyzes hourly rates that are publicly disclosed of attorneys and support staff at currently 1,600 law firms representing over 12,000 client entities. Secondary public records research is performed to complete detailed engagement profiles of the attorneys and companies involved. Through this process we are able to provide actionable data to our users - mainly law firms and corporations - of the Attorney Hourly Rates Database to make 1) direct comparisons between attorneys and firms (as opposed to general averages of a collection of various firms' rates as found in surveys or e-billing services) and 2) important pricing and strategy decisions enterprise-wide or engagement-by-engagement.
In the Attorney Hourly Rates Database, all hourly rates, hours, and fees for each individual attorney are cited as to the source. For example, the citation for a court filing includes: case name, case number, court, case filing date, filing number, filing description, attorney and support staff listed by full name, client name, the hourly rate of each timekeeper, hours billed, total hours and the time period in which the work was performed. As mentioned, further secondary research is required to confirm experience levels (graduation and bar licensure years), bar state (in the United States), or bar country (outside of the United States), practice area(s), and primary industry of the client.
In order to provide this detailed level of clarity and transparency, the author researches 1) public records in US State Courts, US Supreme Court, US Federal Courts - District, Appellate, Federal Circuit and Bankruptcy 2) publicly available budgets from municipalities, districts (school, water, environmental and others), counties and states where attorneys were hired to perform legal work for the public entity 3) registrations such SEC records and other publicly disclosed documents and 4) government affairs fees.
Since the author researches, reviews and analyzes only publicly available information and cites the source of the information, the United States federal and state court systems easily recognize and accept the validity and veracity of the data in court. The data has been used and cited in several hundred United States federal and state court cases including the Supreme Court of the United States (Kirtsaeng v. John Wiley Publishing), Federal District Courts (The United States v. Apple), Appellate Courts including the Federal Circuit, Federal Bankruptcy (AMR Corporation, Chapter 11 bankruptcy case) and Adversary proceedings and major state courts mainly in California, Texas and New York.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Section-1: Overall Rates by AMLAW Group
- Section-2: Overall Rates by Firm
- Section-3: Overall Rates by Practice by Firm
- Section-4: Overall Rates by City by Firm
- Aiken Schenk Hawkins & Ricciardi P.C.
- Akerman LLP
- Allen Barnes & Jones, PLC
- Andante Law Group of Daniel E. Garrison, PLLC
- Arboleda Brechner
- Arent Fox LLP
- Bailey & Glasser LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
- Carmichael & Powell, P.C.
- Clark Hill Strasburger
- Coppersmith Brockelman PLC
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C.
- Dickinson Wright LLP
- DLA Piper
- Ellett Law Offices, P.C.
- Engelman Berger, P.C.
- Eric Ollason Attorney at Law
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Francis J. Slavin, P.C.
- Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A.
- Gordon & Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
- Graif Barrett & Matura, P.C.
- Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Gust Rosenfeld P.L.C.
- Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Higgs & Johnson
- Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
- Hutchison & Steffen, LLC
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, P.L.C.
- Jones Walker LLP
- Kenneth A. Winsberg, P.C.
- KPMG LLP
- Kutak Rock, LLP
- Lane & Nach, P.C.
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Manning & Kass, Ellrod, Ramirez, Trester LLP
- Maynard Cronin Erickson Curran & Reiter, P.L.C.
- McKool Smith, P.C.
- McWhorter Law Firm, PLLC
- Merchant & Gould P.C.
- Mesch, Clark & Rothschild P.C.
- Milbank LLP
- Morris Polich & Purdy LLP
- O'Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Osborn Maledon, P.A.
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli PC
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Reynolds & Reynolds, PLLC
- Roshka DeWulf & Patten, P.L.C.
- Ryan Rapp & Underwood, P.L.C.
- Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Sherman & Howard LLC
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & Wilmer LLP
- Spencer Fane LLP
- Squire Patton Boggs
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stinson LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- The Cavanagh Law Firm, P.A.
- The Frutkin Law Firm, PLC
- The Hassett Law Firm
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Krone, P.L.C.
- Tiffany & Bosco P.A.
- Tyson & Mendes, L.L.P.
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Winston & Strawn LLP
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/95xp4y
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900