All of the celebrities who have tested positive for coronavirus

As the coronavirus continues to spread across the globe, more and more famous faces are revealing they have tested positive for the virus and are sharing their symptoms online.

UPDATE: Olga Kurylenko recovers

Former Bond girl Olga Kurylenko revealed last week that she had tested positive for COVID-19 and in an update on Instagram, she’s now informed her followers that she’s ‘completely recovered’.

The 40-year-old actress said she felt “pretty bad” and was in bed for the first week. By the second week her fever was gone and she “felt totally fine”.

Bond girl Olga Kurylenko has claimed she's recovered from the coronavirus. Photo: Getty Images
Olga Kurylenko is still self-isolating at home. Photo: Instagram/Olga Kurylenko

“Cough is almost gone although I still cough in the mornings but then it completely goes away for the day! I’m fine! And now I’m just enjoying this time to reflect on many things and spend my time with my son,” she wrote.

On March 16th, Olga posted an image online of a window, alongside the caption: “Locked up at home after having tested positive for Coronavirus. I’ve actually been ill for almost a week now. Fever and fatigue are my main symptoms. Take care of yourself and do take this seriously!”.

Debi Mazar

Younger star Debi Mazar has tested positive for coronavirus.

The 55-year-old actress has taken to Instagram to reassure her followers that she's currently OK.

The New York-born star - who has daughters Giulia, 14, and Evelina, 17 - wrote on her social media account: "I have just tested positive for Covid-19.I AM OK!

Younger star Debi Mazar has tested positive for coronavirus. Photo: Instagram

She went on to reveal her whole family had a ‘bug’ a month ago that she thought was seasonal. Until she fell ill again a second time.

“Two weeks later, March 15th, I woke up with all those same symptoms but super intense body aches, and 102.4 fever. I figured maybe I got the flu or..Corona?” she said, eventually testing positive for coronavirus.

“One day I feel crappy and the next I'm normal.Today my lungs are heavy, but I'm tough.

“I can breath, and I'm going to heal here, in my own home!My family is under quarantine for 14 days. They have no symptoms.

“Anyhow, stay home people! Protect yourselves & your loved ones. Build up your immune systems. Good Luck & God Bless us all.”

Prince Albert of Monaco

Prince Albert of Monaco has a “pretty mild case” of coronavirus.

The 62-year-old royal tested positive for the respiratory disease on Thursday but he's not feeling “that bad”, though he needs to be cautious about his health due to previous medical issues.

“I'm feeling okay. My symptoms are flu-like, but it feels like a pretty mild case,” he told People magazine.

Prince Albert of Monaco has also revealed he has coronavirus. Photo: AP

“I've a slight fever, not really that bad. A little bit of a cough. I'd a runny nose the first few days, that was the first sign. I've felt a little stuffed up but that's it.

"I have be careful because of my recent medical history fighting off pneumonia a couple of years ago."

Albert is hoping not to have passed the disease on to his wife and children as he's been largely living and working at the royal palace, while the rest of his family are “up at the country house at Roc Agel”, and a recent illness with the twins meant he's had little physical contact with them anyway.

Andy Cohen

Andy Cohen has tested positive for coronavirus. The 51-year-old talk show host revealed he has been diagnosed with the flu-like respiratory illness - also known as COVID-19 - after “not feeling great” for a few days.

Andy had previously told his fans he would be filming new episodes of 'Watch What Happens Live' from his home, but has had to shelve those plans whilst he “focuses on getting better”.

In an Instagram post, he wrote: “After a few days of self-quarantine, and not feeling great, I have tested positive for Coronavirus. As much as I felt like I could push through whatever I was feeling to do #WWHL from home, we're putting a pin in that for now so I can focus on getting better. I want to thank all the medical professionals who are working tirelessly for all of us, and urge everybody to stay home and take care of themselves.”

Talk show host Andy Cohen has tested positive for the coronavirus. Photo: AP

Rachel Matthews

Frozen 2 actress Rachel Matthews tested positive for coronavirus last week.

The 26-year-old actress, who played Honeymaren in the Disney blockbuster, shared the news with fans in a statement to Instagram on March 16.

“Hey guys, I tested positive for COVID-19 and have been in quarantine the last week. Unsure of what the next step is (been getting mixed info so will keep you posted) but obviously will remain in quarantine until told to do otherwise,” Rachel wrote to her more than 137,000 fans.

Rachel Matthews played Honeymaren in the Disney blockbuster. Photo: Getty/Instagram

Rachel said she has been “feeling better” but wanted to share some information with her fans and answer any questions they may have.

“Let’s be mindful of our decisions,” she told followers. “Now is the time to be smart and responsible. Let’s take care of one another!”

Kristofer Hivju

Kristofer Hivju has tested positive for coronavirus. Photo: Getty

Game of Thrones star Kristofer Hivju is the latest star share the news of a positive test for coronavirus.

The actor shared the news with fans in an Instagram post on Tuesday, alongside an image with his wife Gry Molvær Hivju.

“Greetings from Norway! Sorry to say that I, today, have tested positive for COVID19, Coronavirus. My family and I are self-isolating at home for as long as it takes. We are in good health - I only have mild symptoms of a cold,” he wrote.

Game of Thrones star Kristofer Hivju shared the news on Instagram. Photo: Instagram/khivju

He goes on to remind everyone to do their bit to stop the spread of the virus.

“There are people at higher risk for who this virus might be a devastating diagnosis, so I urge all of you to be extremely careful; wash your hands, keep 1.5 meters distance from others, go in quarantine; just do everything you can to stop the virus from spreading. Together we can fight this virus and avert a crisis at our hospitals,” he said.

Idris Elba

British actor and DJ Idris Elba told fans on Monday that he too got a positive result after being tested for coronavirus over the weekend.

Elba, 47, said he showed no symptoms but sought out testing “immediately” after learning last Friday that someone he’d been exposed to had tested positive for the coronavirus disease.

Idris Elba has tested positive for the coronavirus disease. (Photo: REUTERS/Andrew Kelly)

The Luther star, who has been in quarantine ever since, received his results Monday morning.

Elba’s wife, Sabrina Dhowre, sat with him during his announcement, in which he urged the public to stay safe and practice social distancing. He noted that Dhowre had not yet been tested herself, but was “doing OK”

“Look, this is serious, you know?” he said. “Now’s the time to think about social distancing, washing your hands ... Beyond that, there are people out there who aren’t showing symptoms and that can easily spread it. So now’s a real time to be really vigilant about washing your hands and keeping your distance.”

Idris shared his diagnosis with fans on Twitter. Photo: Twitter/idris elba

He asked fans to practice “transparency” by getting tested if they feel ill.

“We live in a divided world right now,” he added. “We can all feel it. It’s been bull****. But now’s the time for solidarity. Now’s the time for thinking about each other. There are so many people whose lives have been affected, from those who have lost people they love, to people that don’t even have it but have lost their livelihoods. This is real.”

Elba signed off by promising to keep fans updated on his progress.

Thelma Plum

Australian singer Thelma Plum has also been diagnosed with coronavirus.

The 25-year-old posted a picture of her in hospital on Monday afternoon and let her followers know she was diagnosed with COVID-19 yesterday morning.

“I am currently being managed by the Brisbane Metro North Public Health Unit and they’re taking very good care of me,” she wrote on Instagram.

Aussie singer Thelma Plum has been diagnosed with coronavirus. Photo: Instagram/thelmaplum

“At this time the Dr wants to keep me here until at least Friday, but the rules around being released are constantly changing.”

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson at The National Board of Review Annual Awards Gala (NBR) in New York City. Photo: AP

Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson were the first high-profile celebrities to reveal they had tested positive for coronavirus while in Australia.

Tom and Rita announced in March they were being treated in an Australian hospital after contracting the virus.

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia,” Tom wrote on Instagram, alongside a photo of a bin with a rubber glove.

Tom Hanks revealed he has tested positive for coronavirus. Photo: Instagram/tomhanks

“We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

“Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?

“We’ll keep the world posted and updated.”

Tom and Rita then left the Gold Coast University Hospital less than a week after testing positive for coronavirus and are now being quarantined in a rental home.

Tom and Rita have since left the hospital. Photo: Instagram/tomhanks

With additional reporting by Bang Showbiz.

Got a story tip or just want to get in touch? Email us at lifestyle.tips@verizonmedia.com.