- Khloé Kardashian is being slammed for using too much photoshop and not looking like herself in recent Instagram photos.
- Khloé gently clapped back to a fan who asked about her look, saying "nothing wrong with one who loves glam or one who loves no glam."
Things we can all agree on in 2019: The Masked Singer is the only good thing this year has given us, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are definitely vibing, and KHLOE KARDASHIAN HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH. Between being cheated on by Tristan Thompson, being cheated on by Tristan Thompson again, and being betrayed by a close family friend, you'd think "fans" (read: trolls) would give Khloé a break. But nope!
KoKo's comments are swarming with haters who refuse to step to the left, and everyone seems very concerned with the fact that she looks a little different in recent pics. Specifically, recent Marilyn Monroe-inspired pics.
Comments on the post range from super-positive to extremely mean ("You don't even look the same anymore" and "Facetune is getting out of hand"), and a general theme seems to be calling Khloé out for not looking like herself.
Khloé ended up responding to one of her less harsh critics who asked if she can twinkle "without hair and makeup," saying "of course I can! I feel fabulous either way! I just love some glam. Nothing wrong wit one who loves glam or one who loves no glam. Our differences make the world go round babe."
YUP, THIS. As you were!
Follow Mehera on Instagram.
('You Might Also Like',)
- 16 Unexpected Fashion Rules That the Royal Family Follows
- The 8 Best Clarifying Shampoos for Getting Rid of Product Buildup
- Here's How to Flawlessly Conceal Your Acne