The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection released a video showing a tour of the U.S. Capitol led by Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., the day before the attack. The committee says that some of the people on the tour were at the Jan. 6 rally led by then-President Donald Trump, and then marched toward the Capitol.
- It has begun here at the Washington Monument, Washington, DC. Say hello to Facebook.
- Hey, what's going on, man? Glad to be here, bro.
- This is our fearless leader.
- Hey, baby. [INAUDIBLE].
- Check out my flag I made, guys. See that?
- There you go, baby.
- It's for a certain person.
- That's right. That's for somebody special, somebody special.
- All right, we are basically at the Capitol with probably close to 2 million true American patriots. They are swarming and converging, mainly from Constitution Avenue, but from all routes in. There's no escape, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler. We're coming for you.
We're coming in like white on rice for Pelosi, Nadler, Schumer, even you, AOC, we're coming to take you out. We'll pull you out by your hairs. How about that, Pelosi? Go, might as well make yourself another appointment. When I get done with you, you're going to need a shine-up on top of that bald head.