It looks like the “American Idol” reboot has finally filled out its judges’ table.
Lionel Richie and country singer Luke Bryan have signed on for ABC’s revival of the singing competition show, according to TMZ.
Bryan took to Instagram to share the news, saying, “Can’t wait to be a part of the show.”
Richie also shared the news on Instagram.
According to sources, Perry will reportedly earn $25 million for her role, as Seacrest will reportedly take home between $10 and $15 million. Bryan’s contract could be somewhere around the $13 million range, while Richie’s is said to be around $10 million, according to TMZ.
Despite that information, Cecile Frot-Coutaz, CEO of FremantleMedia, the production company behind the “Idol” reboot, told The Hollywood Reporter last month, “The show is not more expensive than its competitors in the genre.”
News of the Richie’s and Bryan’s casting comes after TMZ reported ABC was having trouble finding a third judge. The outlet said that people at FremantleMedia were eyeing Charlie Puth for the spot, but ABC was intent on having racial diversity on the panel.
The “Idol” reboot has seemingly been rife with issues since it was first announced back in May. For starters, the show reportedly asked its first winner Kelly Clarkson to sign on as a judge, but instead, she’ll be heading to “The Voice” (following in the footsteps of fellow “Idol” alum Jennifer Hudson).
Simon Cowell, one of the original judges, was also asked to join the reboot, but he said he had “no interest.”
The casting news also came just in time for shooting, which TMZ reports is scheduled to start on Tuesday.
- This article originally appeared on HuffPost.