Markets look to start the week with new records. Investors are preparing for a number of important speeches ranging from Janet Yellen on interest rates to President Trump at the United Nations General Assembly. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Myles Udland & Melody Hahm discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
- All eyes on Janet Yellen’s speech
- President Donald Trump prepares major speech at UNGA
- UN ambassador Nikki Haley makes major statement on North Korea
- Caribbean prepares to get hit with another major storm
- Northrop Grumman to buy Orbital ATK for $7.8B
- Rite Aid pops as Walgreens deal nears
- Nabriva Therapeutics runs successful trial of major treatment
- Top Equifax executives “retire” after data breach
- Gov. Cuomo wants stricter rules for credit reporting agencies
- Amazon to deliver Fashion Week designs within 24 hours of debut
- Toys ‘R’ Us considers filing for bankruptcy: Reports
- Hulu wins best drama series at the Emmy Awards
After last night’s big win at the Emmy Awards, which company is the best streaming service?