A woman from Worcestershire who groomed a 15-year-old boy has been jailed for four years.
Nicola Holton, 36, told the teenager “she could not wait until 2023 when he would be 18” and preyed on him on two occasions.
She contacted her 15-year-old saying she needed help with an online game her son was playing before inviting him to watch a film at her home and performing oral sex on him.
Holton, from Worcester, was jailed for four years at Worcester Crown Court on Saturday.
She admitted two counts of sexual activity with a child and one of sexual communication with a child between August 31 and October 10 last year.
Prosecutor Caroline Harris told the court the boy had said he “wanted it to stop and then he would just be a normal child”.
After forcing the boy to engage in sexual activity, Holton later sent him messages “suggesting she was pleasuring herself”.
The victim said he removed those messages because he did not want to see them, the court heard.
Holton also told the boy “she could not wait until 2023 when he would be 18” and that she had to keep on reminding herself “he was only 15”.
Watch: Warning grooming gangs continue to abuse children in northern England
Harris said: “He felt he could not say anything about what happened because he was afraid he would get into trouble.
“He was asking the officer what his punishment might be for what had happened. It was noted by the officer that he was in tears at various stages, showing the distress that has been caused.”
In a victim personal statement from the boy’s mother she described how her son had struggled to sleep and had become reluctant to be seen out of the house, feeling "he will be judged".
Fiona Elder, defending, said Holton had “an inability to cope on her own” after a controlling relationship with her ex-husband.
During the sentencing, Judge Nicolas Cartwright said: “You seduced him, kissing him, taking him into your bedroom in your flat then performing oral sex upon him.”
He said: “You should have known a good deal better in any event given that you were working in childcare and have obtained a diploma. You were very well aware of how serious this offending was.”
He also noted “you have two boys of your own and you could have been under no illusions just how serious your actions were.”
Judge Cartwright also said she had not expressed “significant remorse” and that "there was a good deal of victim blaming going on" during her police interview.
The judge also ordered an indefinite restraining order and a sexual harm prevention order.
Watch: Instagram to allow teens to block messages from adults