Partners were recognized for their achievements in growth, innovation, and specialties across NetApp technologies through FY’20
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), a cloud-led data-centric software company, today announced the winners of its Americas Partner Awards for 2020. These awards recognize partners in the NetApp Unified Partner Program who have shown a strong commitment to customer innovation, product revenue, and growth. They have excelled in selling NetApp® products in categories such as cloud, flash, and FlexPod® platforms over the past fiscal year.
NetApp’s award-winning Unified Partner Program enables partners to gain a competitive advantage, to grow their business, and to increase profitability. The industry-leading NetApp portfolio of hybrid cloud data services and data management solutions helps partners expand their margin opportunity and get an optimal return on their partnership. NetApp partners can help customers overcome their growing digital transformation challenges across any environment, from on premises to multiple public clouds.
"More than ever, NetApp partners are helping customers lead with data and unlock the best of cloud," said Jim Elder, Channel Chief, Americas Partner Organization at NetApp. "NetApp is a partner-first industry leader that values its partnerships and continually invests in its partners to enable differentiation, growth, and profitability. We are proud to recognize these partners who have demonstrated a unique ability to deliver immense value to our customers and to grow their own businesses in the process."
Americas Partner Award winners
- Partner of the Year: Recognizing overall NetApp fiscal year 2020 (FY’20) revenue, services capabilities, net-new account production, and top rankings across product categories.
- Winner: World Wide Technology (WWT)
- Growth Partner of the Year: Recognizing the ability to generate significant double-digit year-over-year growth in their NetApp revenue across the portfolio.
- Winner: Presidio Networked Solutions
- Flash Growth Partner of the Year: Recognizing overall FY’20 flash revenue, positive growth year-over-year, wins in significant accounts, and sales of flash across the portfolio.
- Winner: ePlus
- New Account Acquisition Partner of the Year: Recognizing the highest number of net-new accounts to NetApp with focused sales efforts in helping customers achieve digital transformation by using NetApp technology.
- Winner: CDW
- Cloud First Partner of the Year: Recognizing overall FY’20 cloud data services revenue and deployment of a focused cloud digital transformation strategy that aligns with the NetApp cloud vision.
- Winner: Edge Solutions & Consulting
- FlexPod Innovation Award: Recognizing a unique approach in generating FlexPod sales and new account acquisition through a vertical market focus.
- Winner: Logicalis
- NetApp HCI Innovation Award: Recognizing focus on and investment in building a NetApp HCI practice as a central component of a partner’s NetApp go-to-market strategy.
- Winner: Entisys360
- Cloud Innovation Award: Recognizing the willingness to lead with NetApp innovative cloud solutions, such as Azure NetApp Files and the NetApp Keystone™ portfolio, and to deploy Cloud Design Workshops to help customers identify the right cloud strategy for their needs.
- Winner: Insight Enterprises
Regional Partner Award winners
These awards recognize overall FY’20 revenue, year-over-year growth, key account wins, a significant focus on NetApp solutions, and participation in regional partnership activities.
- North Most Valuable Partner:
- Winner: EchoStor
- South Most Valuable Partner:
- Winner: Sirius Computer Solutions
- West Most Valuable Partner:
- Winner: EVOTEK
- Canada Full Portfolio Partner:
- Winner: Long View Systems
- LATAM Most Valuable Partner:
- Winner: Columbia Storage
To learn more about the NetApp Unified Partner Program, read our blog post.
NetApp is a global cloud-led, data-centric software company that empowers organizations to lead with data in the age of accelerated digital transformation. The company provides systems, software and cloud services that enable them to run their applications optimally from data center to cloud, whether they are developing in the cloud, moving to the cloud, or creating their own cloud-like experiences on-premises. With solutions that perform across diverse environments, NetApp helps organizations build their own data fabric and securely deliver the right data, services and applications to the right people—anytime, anywhere. Learn more at www.netapp.com.
NETAPP, the NetApp logo, and the marks listed at http://www.netapp.com/TM are trademarks of NetApp, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
1 408 419 5602