Technavio has been monitoring the shaker bottles market in US and it is poised to grow by USD 32.54 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200601005526/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Shaker Bottles Market in US 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amway Corp., BlenderBottle Co., Cyclone Cup LLC, Danone SA, GNC Holdings Inc., Hydra Cup Inc., Newell Brands Inc., PhD Nutrition Ltd., Smartgroup AB, and Universal Nutrition are some of the major market participants. The growing health and fitness industry will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing health and fitness industry has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Shaker Bottles Market in US 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Shaker Bottles Market in US is segmented as below:
- Stainless Steel
- Other Supplement Mixes
- Protein Mixes
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40162
Shaker Bottles Market in US 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our shaker bottles market in us report covers the following areas:
- Shaker Bottles Market in US size
- Shaker Bottles Market in US trends
- Shaker Bottles Market in US industry analysis
This study identifies the growing popularity of recyclable plastic shaker bottles as one of the prime reasons driving the shaker bottles market growth in US during the next few years.
Shaker Bottles Market in US 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Shaker Bottles Market in US, including some of the vendors such as Amway Corp., BlenderBottle Co., Cyclone Cup LLC, Danone SA, GNC Holdings Inc., Hydra Cup Inc., Newell Brands Inc., PhD Nutrition Ltd., Smartgroup AB, and Universal Nutrition. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Shaker Bottles Market in US are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Shaker Bottles Market in US 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist shaker bottles market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the shaker bottles market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the shaker bottles market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of shaker bottles market vendors in US
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Other supplement mixes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Protein mixes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Plastic - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Stainless steel - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Popularity of recyclable plastic shaker bottles
- Rising demand for limited edition shaker bottles
- Popularity of dual-storage shaker bottles
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amway Corp.
- BlenderBottle Co.
- Cyclone Cup LLC
- Danone SA
- GNC Holdings Inc.
- Hydra Cup Inc.
- Newell Brands Inc.
- PhD Nutrition Ltd.
- Smartgroup AB
- Universal Nutrition
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.