Stocks are struggling to extend its record highs this morning. Meanwhile, investors are focused on a major merger in the chip sector, as President Trump continues his tour of Asia. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer, Jared Blikre, Melody Hahm, Daniel Roberts, Ethan Wolff-Mann and Myles Udland discuss the big stories of the day.
- 26 people dead after Texas shooting
- ‘Paradise Papers’ leak put the spotlight on Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross
- Broadcom offers to buy Qualcomm
- New York Fed President Bill Dudley to retire
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman arrests 11 princes
- Apple, Twitter, Citigroup among secret holdings of Saudi Prince Alwaleed
- Sprint and T-Mobile end merger talks
- Sales top estimates for CVS
- Mylan shares fall after earnings report
- Michael Kors raises outlook
- Amazon slashed prices on third-party sellers
- Netflix scam steals credit card info
- Mojiit taps Rob Gronkowski
Which platform do you think is best to sell items online?