Traders are done celebrating the Dow hitting the 22,000 milestone. Now, investors want to know what will push stocks higher. Meanwhile, investors’ concerns about Tesla’s manufacturing hell are freezing over. The company’s revenue almost doubled from last year, which helped it report a smaller-than-expected loss. To discuss the big stories of the day are Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, our editor-in-chief Andy Serwer & markets correspondent Myles Udland.
- What to expect next now that the Dow hit 22,000
- Tesla’s stock surges as it tops estimates
- Taco Bell and KFC sales help lift Yumbrands
- Fitbit’s stock is bulking up
- Avon misses estimates as the CEO steps down
- Wyndam shares boosted after business split
- President Trump takes on legal immigration
- The growing possibility for media & telcom deals
- Who pays on a date?