This month brings the Full Moon in the sign of Cancer. The Full Moon is always a time when our emotions rise to the surface and this is never truer than at the time of the Full Moon in this super-sensitive sign.
To understand the Cancerian energy, think of the Cancerian of the crab with its hard shell and soft underbelly. Those energies are swirling around now. You might want to seem tough but someone is prodding your vulnerabilities!
Yahoo7 Be astrologer Yasmin Boland will talk more about the Full Moon and how it affects your sign in your horoscopes here but for now, here is information for all the signs to help you to get cosmically aligned with the heavens. Use it or lose it!
What will the full moon bring your star sign this month? Source: Getty
Here are the Full Moon times in various places around the world: Full Moon at 23 Cancer
SYDNEY: January 12, 10.33pm
NEW YORK: January 12, 6.33am
LONDON: January 12, 11.33am
This Full Moon is especially good for Taureans, Cancerians, Virgos, Scorpios, Capricorns and Pisceans, but itís more challenging for everyone else. The energy is: Dependent and possibly needy.
Top 5 questions to ask yourself at the time of the Cancerian Full Moon:
1. Have I been insecure, clingy and no fun this month?
2. Have I been coming at what I want sideways, instead of tackling it
3. Have I been sulky, moody, brooding or manipulative? Hmmm?
4. Have I been secretive and possibly even a tad paranoid?
5. Have I had enough family time, or time with people who feel like
* The Message of the Full Moon: Feel sure of yourself.
* Find a balance between: Your need to achieve, and your need for quality time at home.
* Forgive: Perform the Full Moon forgiveness ceremony on page 143 of Moonology. Write your forgiveness list and then burn it.
* Be grateful: Perform the Entering a state of gratitude ceremony on page 144 of Moonology. Write your gratitude list and then burn it.
The Full Moon is also the time to forgive. Forgiving someone doesn't make what they did right but it does allow you to move on from it. That means you are living in the present rather than the past. This is crucial if you are into manifesting as we can only manifest in the present.
If you want to work further with the Full Moon, you'll love my (100% free) Full Moon Forgiveness + Gratitude Kit.
The information in this post comes from Yasmin Boland's best-selling book Moonology - you can order it now in time for the Full Moon.