Forget the Dragonfruit Frappucino. Starbucks's best secret menu item is the puppuccino, and everyone knows it.
The puppuccino, which is for dogs, is just whipped cream in a small cup with no lid. It's not on the actual menu, but if you ask for it at the window the barista will know what you're talking about.
Think of how good it feels to take a huge lick of ice cream on a hot summer day. Then imagine you are a dog. The result is probably pretty close to what having a puppuccino is like.
Here are 10 dogs who have experienced that unique joy.
1. Leo the German Shepherd, who sniffed the cup a lot before taking the plunge
Starbucks has something called a pup cup which is a small paper cup with a dollop of whipped cream and it is my dog's *everything* pic.twitter.com/bAxEBC5MAo
— Kenn White (@kennwhite) November 2, 2016
We respect a bit of caution.
2. Max, who enjoys a puppuccino — get this — every single day
Max just takes the whole cup. He doesn't mess around.
3. Clarence, who worked a long shift at the airport and deserved a treat
Maybe you'll see Clarence in the Charlotte TSA line one day.
4. Rick, who transported his puppuccino to a secret location
Truly incredible that this dog is named Rick.
5. George, for whom the entire experience went really well
George had his first puppuccino today, and, well.... pic.twitter.com/qXD2LBCYAT
— Kyle O'Donnell (@The_WonderTwin) September 17, 2019
Come on. If you had a large snout, this would happen to you too.
6. Samson, who ordered his own
He's very polite.
7. Titan, who will probably request a second puppuccino soon
We don't blame him.
8. Lancelot, who is not patient
Patience is a virtue, Lance.
9. Marshmallow, who really went for it
so Marshmallow had her very first puppuccino today😂😂 pic.twitter.com/ZDlMhnIAlq
— alyssa (@gracesbergstein) September 13, 2019
Marshmallow and George should be friends.
10. Oshie, who is wearing a nice bandana
Oshie drank his puppuccino al fresco.