Christian Horner, the team principal of Red Bull's Formula One team, is facing a hearing on Friday following an accusation of "inappropriate behaviour".
Red Bull - the Austrian energy drinks company which owns the team - said it had launched an independent investigation after it was made aware of the allegations.
The accusation is understood to have been made by a staff member on the British-based team that carried Max Verstappen to his third consecutive world championship last year.
Mr Horner said: "I completely deny these claims."
In that time, the team has won seven drivers' world championships and six constructors' titles.
Mr Horner has gained fame in recent years due to his appearances on the Netflix series Formula 1: Drive To Survive.
He was also awarded a CBE for his services to motorsport in the New Year Honours List.
Red Bull is due to launch the team's latest car on 15 February ahead of the new season which starts in Bahrain on 2 March.
A spokesperson for Red Bull said on Monday: "After being made aware of certain recent allegations, the company launched an independent investigation.
"This process, which is already under way, is being carried out by an external specialist barrister.
"The company takes these matters extremely seriously and the investigation will be completed as soon as practically possible. It would not be appropriate to comment further at this time."